1. Ruffle Purse - I'm a sucker for ruffles.
2. NAP Pillows - Yes please!
3. Star Collage - This is a cute idea for the nursery. I happen to own a star punch, and a heart punch, and a butterfly punch. So many possibilities.
4. Monogram Embroidery Hoop - I might incorporate something like this with fabric hoops I'm making.
5. Chalkboard Frame - last week it was the chalboard tray, this week it's a chalkboard frame. Can you tell I have a thing for chalkboards?
6. Shell Ring - love this ring.
My priority for the weekend is to work on the fabric hoops for the nursery and share the tutorial with you. If I have to skip cleaning a bathroom, so be it!
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend! xo