1. EAT sign - I have some red cardboard letters hanging in our kitchen that spell EAT, but I love the metal and cursive look of this eat sign.
2. Mesh Poncho - I have been obsessing over ponchos lately. I need to find one long enough that will cover my growing belly. This one isn't long enough, but I still love it anyway.
3. Punkin - Isabel should be around 10 months next October. I wonder if I can find a pumpkin big enough? Would this be considered child abuse?
4. Green Velvet Purse - This purse just screams my name!
5. Red & White Stapler - I believe you have my stapler. If you even have to ask what movie that quote is from, shame on you! ;)
6. Chalkboard Tray - I'm pretty sure I've featured one of these in an earlier Esty Finds. But I still love these and want to make one!
My Friday starts today (yay!) and at 4 o'clock on the dot I will be hitting the road and on my merry way to Bodega Bay where me and 12 other girls will take over a house for the weekend and get our craft on. We try and do these retreats 1-2 times a year and I love them so! I have already warned my husband that this will not be changing when the baby comes along.
Wishing you all a glorious weekend whatever it is you are doing!