Monday, November 14, 2011

Words for Monday

spotted here

Baby Shower #2 was this last weekend. It was a joint shower. I was worried that none of the men would show up. However, they surprised me and actually got really into the games. Like really into them. It was a fun shower and we are so lucky to have such thoughtful friends.

Shower #3, and the final shower, is this coming Sunday. The shower is being put on by my crafty friends. I can't wait to see what they have in store in the way of decorations :)

Happy Monday!

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. It WAS really fun. Bill and I had a great time...what a fun group of people.

    And I am the proud to be the winner of the dirty baby diaper game :)

    You looked radiant and happy and so very darling. Big hugs...A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I really don't think I want to know too much about the game Adrienne mentioned she won ;-) It sounds like you've had a great time and there will be a lot of babies soon ;-) Wishing you a great week xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you a sneak peek the other day, you will just have to wait until Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...