1. Burnt Orange Canvas Purse - Wouldn't this make the perfect fall purse!The seller has lots of other cute purses at great prices.
2. Orange Chunky Cowl - I love this color. And I love scarves!
3. Gold Lace Earrings - The detail on these earrings is amazing.
4. 1950s File Boxes - Hmmm...what could I keep in these cuties?
5. Raggedy Mummy Doll - How cute is this mummy doll?? Very!
6. Geekery Chiyogami Paper Necklace - I can't believe these beads are made out of paper. I recently bought some large beads and might attempt a similar necklace.
I'm the office manager for a K-12 Charter School and this last week has been CRAZY busy! School doesn't officially start until Sept. 6th, but our teachers returned August 15th, and each week has been getting a little more busy. Last year things didn't calm down until November, and this year seems to be going the same way. So boy am I ever happy about the three day weekend!! Saturday we have my grandmother's 80th birthday party to attend, Sunday we're checking out gliders for the nursery and some more maternity clothes for my every growing belly, and then Monday I hope to catch the movie The Help since the hubby works.
Wishing you a wonderful 3 day weekend for those of you who are lucky enough to get Monday off!