I don’t know what it is, but in the last few weeks
I have amassed a long list of projects I want to do around the house!
I’m blaming it on Spring.
But it is more than likely due to all the inspiring blogs I keep stumbling upon,
and which seem to add just one more project to my list!
Here are some of the projects on my To Do list:
- Paint the interior of our Front Door black.
2. Paint the Bar Stools cream to match the kitchen table chairs. - but then I spied some yellow chairs that look super cheery. So who knows what color the bar stools will end up!
3. Silver Leaf my Jewelry Cabinet. – and if that project goes smoothly, silver leaf our bedside lamps.
|Little Green Notebook|
4. Create Mr. & Mrs. Pillows for our bed.
5. Create “Humble Home..” Sign. – I will most likely be pulling my hair out on this project and regret not purchasing the sign instead!
6. Rainbow Button Monogram. - so up my alley!
7. Slipcover our Dining Room Chairs - this has actually been on my to do list for over a year now.
8. Paint Laundry Room aqua or a similar color to our Utility Closet which I just painted a few weekends ago.
|Color of my utility closet|
My goal is to post finished projects as I complete them, so please check back!