1. Neon Arrow - I love signs, and signs that light up - Awesome!
2. Foursquare Necklace - I love the geometric feel of the necklace, and the colors remind me of the beach.
3. Owl Earrings - These earrings are just pure cuteness!
4. Orange Flower Shoe Clips - I'm not a regular high heel wearing kinda gal, but these sure would look cute on some heels when I do test out my high heel walking abilities.
5. Wire Baskets - If you haven't noticed by now, I have a thing for baskets. They are an easy way to organize all your "stuff". I like to organize stuff, A LOT. As you can tell by my craft room and utility closet.
6. Keep Calm and Work On - I like the original saying too "Keep Calm and Carry On". This version is super cute for the laptop. "Keep Calm and Blog On" would be a fun version too for us bloggers :)
My aunt and uncle are coming to stay with us for the weekend. I can't wait! They will be the last guests to stay in the guest bedroom before it morphs into the cutest, little nursery to ever exist! My mom is also coming over to visit, and then on Sunday we will be celebrating my birthday and also my mother in-law's birthday, which was August 5th.
Have a wonderful weekend!