Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thoughts On Being Pregnant


On Sunday, I will be 4 months 3 weeks along.
I find it too hard to count in weeks. Math is not my strongest suit.
I can't believe I'm half way there.
I swear my belly grew 10 times in size overnight.
Is there a gremlin in there?
I keep hearing about this flutter I will feel the first time I feel the baby move.
I can't wait to feel the flutter.
I love that my belly finally looks like a baby bump, and not a beer belly.
And now that I have a belly, I am finding bending over a bit challenging.
My husband is already putting on the sympathy weight. Because he feels obligated to drink my share of the wine.
I'm still on steroids for my hyperemesis. I've tried to taper down twice, but got real sick again. So I guess I need to stay on them a little longer.
Without the steroids I would likely be in the hospital or on home health care at home, so I am thankful for them. 
And because I am on the steroids I feel GREAT. 
And no, I do not have any super power strength. I'm not taking those kinds of steroids.
I love being pregnant and can't wait to meet our little girl come January.

xoxo,
Jenny


Linked up at









8 comments:

  1. Just love the little baby bump! And it won't be long until that first flutter!!! A very special feeling! Glad to hear Jim is gaining some sympathy weight along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful...so happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable and I am thrilled for you.
    I left you some comments on your older post about the nursery... I know yours will be fabulous...


    that is all

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful and sound so happy. I'm very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, congrats! You look precious! Being pregnant is a wonderful experience. All the best to you and your hubby during this special time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can feel your joy! I'm very impressed that you are so thoughtful and level-headed about everything that's going on for you in this pregnancy. I really admire your candor and thanks so much for sharing this special time with us.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...