1. Kumari Garden Quilt - If only I was more of a sewer, I might try and make something like this for the baby.
2. Ruby Ring - I could see myself wearing this on my ring or middle finger on my right hand.
3. Aquamarine Shell Bowl - This would look cool in a bathroom with some cute little soaps.
4. Paper Flower Wreath -Fun project for a rainy day.
5. Custom Initial Monogram - I love this! Simple and sweet.
6. Vintage School Desk & Chair - This already sold, but I still wanted to share it. This would be a cute addition to a little kids room as an art desk or to do their homework on, or a timeout even ;)
I'm so excited for this weekend. We're going camping for 3 nights at Lake Mendocino. We used to camp there every year for a week straight, but haven't been able to for the last 3 or 4 years, and I've missed it so! I've missed sleeping in a tent listening to the sounds of nature, sitting around the camp fire, loosing myself in a good book..all day long, playing games at the picnic table, cooling off in the lake, disconnecting from technology (except for my Kindle), taking walks around the campground, napping in the hammock. Ahhhh....camping is good for my soul :)
Wishing you all a lovely Friday and even lovelier weekend!