Friday, April 15, 2011

Etsy Finds

I heart Etsy! I could browse that site for hours on end. It's a treasure chest of inspiration and goodness!
Because I'm the sharing kinda girl,  
I plan to share my favorite Etsy finds with you every week.
I hope you enjoy this week's finds....



1. Ocean's Whisper earrings  - I love the combination of orange and turquoise!
2. WhAtEvER - my kind of sassy!
3. Citron Yellow handbag - love the color, love the pattern, love!
4. @ sign - I just want this. Period.
5. Heart My Book - need to try and re-create this with that fancy camera of mine.
6. Vintage Inspired Paris Pillow - I have been on the hunt for vintage french clip art lately so I can make my own pillows like this!

Have a great weekend!

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I love etsy too! I need to find time to do the fun stuff that I find. Have you made the magnets yet? I TOTALLY want to do that, but need to figure it out. Helpful hints are definitely welcome. ~ Karen Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of Etsy goodness there :) I have a scroll saw Jenny, we could make @ easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - I have not made the magnets yet, but want to! They're so darn cute! If you click on the link in my original post, it takes you to a tutorial. But I'll send you my tips when I make mine :)

    Berta - we have a scroll saw too, but it SCARES me. Tools that cut, just plain scare me!! But maybe I will give it a try with Jim looking over my shoulder in case anything goes wrong.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...