Friday, April 22, 2011

Etsy Finds


1. The Modern Necklace No. 1 - love this fabric button necklace. So vibrant and fun!
2. Orange Leather Clutch - oh, how I have a crush on this orange clutch!
3. Vintage 1960's Rotary Phone - I want one of these for my bedroom. Maybe in a fun aqua color.
4. Pickpockets & Loose Women - this sign makes me laugh.
5. Amazonite Ring - I've been digging oversized chunky rings lately.
6. Crepe Paper Flowers - this would look pretty in my bedroom or bathroom.

In honor of Earth Day, I leave you with this little gem...

"The earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons and daughters of the earth. This we know. All things are connected like the blood which unites one family. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons and daughters of the earth. We did not weave the web of life, we are merely strands in it. Whatever we do to the web we do to ourselves." — Chief Seattle
 Happy Friday, Earth Day and Easter Weekend!

Jenny

5 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooooooh

    I love these picks!

    The button necklace is awesome.

    I want the phone too

    Maybe we should make our own flowers?

    tell me how oh wise crafty blogger!

    that is all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ring! I went to check it out, but it was sold. Bummer! That shop has lots more where that came from and the prices are great. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom & dad still have a phone like that but it is mustard yellow! They still use it when the electricity goes out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PBJ - I think I just might give those flowers and try and post a tutorial!

    Adrienne - I pinkie swear it wasn't me that bought that ring!

    Heather - I really want one of those phones! But not mustard yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember watching that rotary dial slooooooowlllllly go round and round, but in those days we weren't all in such a hurry. Now, I think it would drive me nuts! I do love how the old phones look and feel, though.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading your comments...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...